This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/14235
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 04 15:23:18 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/14235
Of course. For some reason, I managed to convince myself that I
needed to scan the tree, which ruled out putting the fix in
convert_move. Once this requirement is lifted, the fix is
straightforward. OK for mainline and 3.4 branch after the usual testing?