This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Very simple constant propagation (revisited)
- From: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: ctice at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 03:09:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Very simple constant propagation (revisited)
If the patch goes in, I would prefer if you added the constant
propagation code to combine_simplify_rtx in combine.c. There is no need
to clutter simplify_binary_operation.
Also, is the replacement a*1/b made in fold-const.c or at expansion