This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran] patch for PR 14334 - L edit descriptor broken
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at comcast dot net>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:57:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [fortran] patch for PR 14334 - L edit descriptor broken
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <email@example.com>
On Saturday 28 February 2004 19:30, Bud Davis wrote:
> 2004-02-28 Bud Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * write.c (write_l): PR 14334-Use extract_int
> for 'L' edit descriptor.
This is fine. The proper ChangeLog entry is:
* io/write.c (write_l): Use extract_int for the 'L' edit descriptor.
I am not sure where the test case should go. We should have
a libgfortran test suite, and I've opened a meta-bug for that.