This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: New peepholes for 68HC11 and 68HC12
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Stephane Carrez <stcarrez at nerim dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:29:04 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: New peepholes for 68HC11 and 68HC12
- References: <4045082E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Stephane Carrez wrote:
> This patch adds several peepholes:
> (from http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/m68hc11/)
> - optimize sequences of moves,
> - optimize 'and' 'or' to use bclr and bset forms,
> - optimize sequences that add a small number
> Commited on 3_4 and mainline.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ clearly states "[3.4] open for bug fixes for
Please honor that in the future.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/