This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [debug/13267] proposed patch to dwarf2out.c
- From: Fred Fish <fnf at ninemoons dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fnf at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:16:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [debug/13267] proposed patch to dwarf2out.c
- References: <200403022204.i22M4JLN008210@greed.delorie.com>
- Reply-to: fnf at redhat dot com
On Tuesday 02 March 2004 15:04, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Is this the right way to do it?
Can't say if that is correct for gcc, but it does make gdb happier for
big endian targets. I tried an sh-elf toolchain and it fixed the
following two failures with no regressions.
FAIL: gdb.base/store.exp: print add - charest
FAIL: gdb.base/store.exp: print add - short