This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for IA64 performance (inline division)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:26:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch for IA64 performance (inline division)
On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 11:06 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
Whoops. I did test this but I did a "make bootstrap;make check"
Typo, spell it as make bootstrap && make check