This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] do not disregard LD_LIBRARY_PATH for native c++ tests
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com (Benjamin Kosnik)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:36:27 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] do not disregard LD_LIBRARY_PATH for native c++ tests
> Is there a way to just set this in one place and be done with it? Can
> this stuff be consolidated into one .exp file that everybody uses?
Possibly, I can move this stuff into a new file "common.exp" in
gcc/testsuite/lib. It looks as if this could be loaded in libstdc++.exp
using "load_gcc_lib common.exp".
The v3 suite sets LD_RUN_PATH in addition the the environment variables
set in g++.exp.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)