This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix alignment bug
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at act-europe dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:03:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix alignment bug
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200402291543.i1TFh0DG016232@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
I doubt that we use such beasts in the GNAT sources themselves, so
there's very little chance that this fix will have any effect on
> > OK. Unfortunately I don't know enough the Ada part of the Ada front-end to
> > say whether the Ada idiom that is miscompiled (variable-length packed
> > aggregates) is present in the front-end.
> > Do you have a description of the problem on hppa*-hp-hpux11*?
> It's PR 12761. It was closed as WONTFIX ;(