This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR9249 - __cxa_atexit on unsupported platforms
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:13:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR9249 - __cxa_atexit on unsupported platforms
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jan 30, 2004, at 16:58, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
--- Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Dara Hazeghi wrote:
the following unreviewed patches deal with both the
configury and documentation issues of PR9249.
OK to both patch, for both GCC 3.4 and mainline.
Thanks. I don't have cvs access currently, so if
somebody could commit it for me, I'd be very grateful.
I am committing them as I write this.