This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Unlink_block x gc
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:41:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Unlink_block x gc
- References: <20040129224415.GA13041@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> prev_bb and next_bb are marked as chain_next and chain_prev; thus they
> must always form a double-linked list, and therefore we must reset them
> in the unlink_block.
> Commited as obvious.
Why the unliked basic block remainied reachable to the garbage
collector? Is there some sane reason for referencing dead basic block?