This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] TC1 testsuite (part 1/N)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:46:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] TC1 testsuite (part 1/N)
- References: <1bda01c3e606$83b07e00$62b92997@bagio>
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:23:34 +0100, "Giovanni Bajo" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> to understand how much G++ adheres C++03, I'm trying to create a collection of
> testcases for each and every DR with status TC1. This is where I got till now:
> before continuing the work, I wanted to know if this sounded like a good idea.