This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] m68k: Hookize some target macros.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:59:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] m68k: Hookize some target macros.
- References: <email@example.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to hookize some target macros.
Built cc1 of m68k-elf. OK to apply?
I forgot the mention the usual complaint, you added a function
m68k_struct_value_rtx without an explanatory comment.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com