This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] stormy16.c: A typo in target hooks.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: geoffk at geoffk dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:55:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] stormy16.c: A typo in target hooks.
- References: <email@example.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
(TARGET_BUILD_BUILTIN_VA_LIST_TYPE): Rename to
This typo comes from a patch by Nick Clifton
The context of the patch makes it clear that this was the original
intent. This patch can't make the port any more broken than it already is.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com