This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] v850: Hookize some target macros.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: nickc at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:50:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] v850: Hookize some target macros.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to hookize some target macros.
Built cc1 of v850-unknown-elf. OK to apply?
OK. The new functions v850_return_in_memory and
v850_setup_incoming_varargs are missing explanatory comments.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com