This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] What started as plugging a memory leak...
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Jan 2004 11:32:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] What started as plugging a memory leak...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* varray.c (struct elements): Make varray_heads for edges
and basic blocks garbage collectable.
* tree-ssa-dom.c (tree_ssa_dominator_optimize): Don't free
redirection_edges, just clear it.
(redirection_edges): Add GTY marker.
* tree-ssa-ccp.c (cfg_blocks): Likewise.
* basic-block.h (basic_block_info): Likewise.
* tree-cfg.c (label_to_block_map): Likewise.
(delete_tree_cfg): Clear basic_block_info.
* cfgbuild.c (find_basic_blocks): Likewise.
* flow.c (free_basic_block_vars): Likewise.
This is OK.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>