This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH:[darwin] fix load of a misaligned double word
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, "Hartmut Penner" <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, fjahanian at apple dot com, "Ulrich Weigand" <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:46:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH:[darwin] fix load of a misaligned double word
- References: <OF057DA084.EBC351E6-ONC1256E23.00459D95-C1256E23.0046CAC0@de.ibm.com> <200401231935.i0NJZYT26134@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Jan 23, 2004, at 2:35 PM, David Edelsohn wrote:
Yes, just removing the "?" on "Y" and "r".
I will try bootstrapping with this change over the weekend,
assuming the libstdc++-v3 bootstrap problem actually is resolved.
Now that this patch has been installed both on mainline and the 3.4
branch, the reduced testcase still fails at -O1 (but not at -O):
Does this mean that a more complicated fix along the lines that Hartmut
first proposed is now necessary?