This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC PATCH] Fix PR c++/12007
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:50:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] Fix PR c++/12007
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200401271901.i0RJ11ci011369@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
The enclosed patch fixes a problem with thunks that is probably specificCool!
to the PA HP-UX port.
This patch isn't quite right, in that you moved the DECL_ARGUMENTS
copying to make_thunk. That's the function that declares the thunk, and
DECL_ARGUMENTS shouldn't be created until the thunk is defined.
Therefore, the copying should stay in use_thunk -- but it should happen
right after the assignment to DECL_INITIAL.
Would you mind trying that change, and if it works out, checking it in
to the mainline?