This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING/UPDATE: A Far Less Ambitous AltiVec patch
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Jan 2004 17:19:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING/UPDATE: A Far Less Ambitous AltiVec patch
- References: <2DAF1ACF-4613-11D8-B7FEemail@example.com>
>>>>> "Ziemowit" == Ziemowit Laski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've incorporated Helmut's suggestion to conditionalize one of the
> test cases. Also, I'm happy to report that there are no
> regressions. May I commit, and/or do people have other suggestions?
I've been dead for a while, and I've recently resurrected. My
apologies. I'm slowly going through my backlog. I hope to get to
this later today, at the latest tomorrow.