This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>,Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:46:04 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
- References: <200401261942.i0QJg7714298@linsvr1.uk.superh.com>
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> Isn't it up to the release manager to specify which patches he wants to
> be applied to the branch?
Currently the 3.4 branch is open for regression fixes.
(In general I try to keep the current status of all active release
branches on the GCC main web page, so that's a good reference. ;-) )