This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] ia64: Hookize some target macros.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Jan 2004 23:26:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] ia64: Hookize some target macros.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 17:15, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to hookize some target macros.
> Built cc1 of ia64-unknown-elf. OK to apply?
The ChangeLog entry for ia64-protos.h doesn't mention
The ia64_struct_value_rtx function should have an explanatory comment in
front of it, to comply with FSF coding conventions.
I wanted to do another bootstrap and testsuite run anyways, so I did the
test with your patch installed. The bootstrap went fine, and the test
results look good.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com