This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Workaround more _Bool problems on HP-UX
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu (Kaveh R. Ghazi)
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roger at eyesopen dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:55:31 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Workaround more _Bool problems on HP-UX
> Roger, does it fix the hpux problem?
> If so, and assuming it passes full regtest, ok for trunk and 3.4?
I'm currently trying Roger's patches. Without them, bootstrap of the
trunk fails with the HP ANSI compiler that I have under HP-UX 11. Many
files differ in the stage2/stage3 comparison due to code differences.
I'll try your patch when this test completes.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)