This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Make parser revert digraph "<:"
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:17:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Make parser revert digraph "<:"
Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> this patch makes the parser aware that "<:" is a digraph for "[".
> OK for mainline?
I forgot to mention that this has been tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu with no new