This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Workaround more _Bool problems on HP-UX (take 2)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:00:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Workaround more _Bool problems on HP-UX (take 2)
On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 02:02 PM, Roger Sayle wrote:
! d->have_once_only |= f->once_only;
--- 1324,1331 ----
! if (f->once_only)
! d->have_once_only = true;
I don't have a problem with this, but, someone can come along later and
`clean' it up and defix this. A comment saying don't use |= as there
is a bug in compiler X on HPUX, would prevent that from happening.
Kinda hate littering the source with such comments, but... In the past
we've done this for the VAX C compiler as I recall.