This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Optimize subregs of zero and sign extensions (take 2)
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu (Kaveh R. Ghazi)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:08:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Optimize subregs of zero and sign extensions (take 2)
> It probably doesn't work:
> reload.c:859: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
Right, I found this last night. I will install a patch if you haven't
Then, you hit:
cc: "../../gcc/fastjar/dostime.h", line 21: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)