This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix java/13733
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:21:56 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix java/13733
On 22 Jan 2004, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Jeff> JLS 15.26 says "The type of the assignment expression is the
> Jeff> type of the variable" (where "variable" is the LHS of the
> Jeff> assignment).
> Jeff> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, no regressions in libjava, mauve or jacks.
> Jeff> OK for mainline?
> BTW, were there any jacks improvements?
None at all.
> If not, let's put a new test case in either Jacks or libgcj.
Or both? A jacks test may benefit other free compilers too.
I'll see what I can do.