This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Patch to money_put::do_put(long double) for Richard'sissue
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:11:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: [v3] Patch to money_put::do_put(long double) for Richard'sissue
- References: <400FCBFE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
> Tested x86-linux, I would appreciate if Richard could confirm
> that it actually solves the problem on mipsel (*).
Yeah, sorry for the slow response. I've been trying to test this for
the last few days, but I've been having some problems with the board
I use, so I haven't been able to complete a full test run.