This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: max-inline-insns (was: [3.4/mainline] Tweak inlining limits)
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:19:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: max-inline-insns (was: [3.4/mainline] Tweak inlining limits)
- References: <20040116213229.GY8121@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On 16-jan-04, at 22:32, Jan Hubicka wrote:
in the recent few day I made quite serious testing of the inlining.
As an aside, I noticed powerpc64-linux glibc does not compile with TOT
GCC, because the param max-inline-insns is gone. Would it make sense
for this parameter to alias to one (or more) of the max-inline-insns-XXX
parameters, for compatibility (maybe with a warning)?