This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[lno-branch]: Please revert an unnecessary change
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:16:07 -0500
- Subject: [lno-branch]: Please revert an unnecessary change
for some reason Zdenek, you chose to do:
2004-01-21 Zdenek Dvorak <email@example.com>
* tree-alias-common.c (create_alias_vars): Don't use
andersen_alias_ops when we don't HAVE_BANSHEE.
This was already taken care of, as Richard pointed out to me (and I
never committed it to tree-ssa for this reason), because HAVE_BANSHEE
is now defined at the top of the file.
The #if you added is therefore superfluous.
Please remove it again.