This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Emit unwind information for Thumb
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rearnsha at arm dot com, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:41:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA: Emit unwind information for Thumb
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> 2004-01-20 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * arm.c: Include "debug.h".
> (thumb_pushpop): Take two new arguments. Add some commentary.
> Output frame information when pushing.
> (thumb_exit, thumb_unexpanded_epilogue): Update calls to
> (thumb_output_function_prologue): Likewise. Accumulate a CFA
> offset, and pass it to thumb_pushpop. Output CFI information.
> (thumb_expand_prologue): Add some frame-related markers and notes.
This is ok for the Trunk and 3.4 provided that it doesn't cause any
problems with -gstabs.