This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 patch?] -save-temps still produces different .s and .o
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:15:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.4 patch?] -save-temps still produces different .s and .o
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Alexandre Oliva writ
>On Jan 20, 2004, Per Bothner <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> It "fixes" the cpp output to be more-or-less the historical,
>> adding support for Alex's -fworking-directory mechanism.
>Thank you very much. This indeed brings us back to the same status we
>had when -fworking-directory was introduced, which is good.
BTW, any thoughts on writing a HOWTO for bootstrapping GCC using distcc?