This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 patch?] -save-temps still produces different .s and .o
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:04:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.4 patch?] -save-temps still produces different .s and .o
On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 08:40 PM, Per Bothner wrote:
Here is a slightly revised patch.
Thanks for working on this...