This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Coverage testing and random seed
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:26:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Coverage testing and random seed
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <20040117235533.GT3217@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Jan Hubicka wrote:
Current mainline fails to profile eon because of difference of name of
static constructor comming from random_seed. I didn't find any better
fix than the hack bellow. Does someone has better idea? If not, I will
commit it to both mainline and release branch tomorrow.
Why is -frandom-seed not useable?
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
email@example.com :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk