This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New bootstrap failure on ARM systems
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:20:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: New bootstrap failure on ARM systems
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > > > > 2004-01-10 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> > > > > * toplev.c (HAVE_conditional_execution): Provide default.
> > > > > (rest_of_handle_reorder_blocks): For conditional_execution target
> > > > > update liveness once after all transformations
> > > > > (rest_of_compilation): Do crossjumping before ce3.
> > > >
> > > > This is the version I've been testing (fixes a genuine uninitialized
> > > > problem).
> > > >
> > > > I'm happy for this to go in if you are.
> > >
> > > I didn't find anything better in meantime, so I will apply it. Thanks!
> > >
> > What's the hold up? It's now 2.5 weeks that an unpatched mainline has
> > been able to build.
> Sorry, the testing/commit script did got killed when machine went out of
> memory for unrelated reasons. It is coommited now.
Unfortunately, you've committed the version that has a bootstrap problem
because of an uninitialized warning.
See the fixed version I sent you in a previous mail.