This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [C++] fwd: PR 11895
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Jan 2004 01:56:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [C++] fwd: PR 11895
- References: <1CF4BA3E-464F-11D8-84BD-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I am forwarding this patch from the PR, I think it is correct and
> no one has looked at the patch yet.
> Bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin7.2.0 with no regressions.
With a suitable testcase, this is OK.
> 2003-08-26 Fred Fish <email@example.com>
> * decl.c (reshape_init): Handle VECTOR_TYPE like ARRAY_TYPE,
> except don't call array_type_nelts() with a VECTOR_TYPE.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>