This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Handle if (var) for jump threading
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:03:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Handle if (var) for jump threading
- References: <200401160612.i0G6C8Ti017990@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 11:12:08PM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> ! set_value_for (var, boolean_true_node, const_and_copies);
Really? Without checking to see that var is in fact boolean typed,
I'd expect this to go in nonzero_vars.
I do agree that we shouldn't be omitting the relational for
non-boolean variables, but I wouldn't feel comfortable assuming
that without a check in verify_stmt.