This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fit test results onto single lines
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:52:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fit test results onto single lines
On Wednesday, January 14, 2004, at 08:07 PM, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
Currently, some dg-scan based tests include tabs, newlines, and
carriage returns in the pattern they scan for.
Yup, nice catch. Your patch looks obviously correct to me, if [string
map is in the minimum tcl/expect required.