This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING/UPDATE: A Far Less Ambitous AltiVec patch
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:03:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING/UPDATE: A Far Less Ambitous AltiVec patch
- References: <2DAF1ACF-4613-11D8-B7FEfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13-jan-04, at 22:55, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
I've incorporated Helmut's suggestion to conditionalize one of the
I think you mean Hartmut...
test cases. Also, I'm happy to report that there are no
regressions. May I commit, and/or do people have other suggestions?
Did you test on 64-bit PowerPC with VMX, too?