This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] More autodetecting c++-headers
- From: "Alfred Minarik" <alfred dot minarik at aon dot at>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:14:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] More autodetecting c++-headers
Geoff Keating wrote
>> I would suggest to add at least .hpp, but
>> better for completeness all of:
>This is OK. Do you have a copyright assignment on file?
No sorry I do not, but I think this is small (and simple), so acceptable
without a copyright assignment.
But then again, long time ago there was also some simple patches for
so it might be worth it.
If you think so: will you send me the form, or shall I contact
Nice someone took a look at this idea.