This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [toplevel, gcc] Default to makeinfo --no-split (again)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Kelley Cook <kelleycook at yahoo dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:11:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [toplevel, gcc] Default to makeinfo --no-split (again)
On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 02:59 AM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Mike Stump wrote:
I'm afraid this might conflict with the "docs as HTML generation"
patchIt was approved as I recall... DJ around May 15th as I recall...
by Mike, which -- I'm afraid -- still wasn't approved
But I cannot find your patch in CVS -- or am I just "blind" today??
Nope, haven't put it in yet... :-( One disadvantage of having