This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [toplevel, gcc] Default to makeinfo --no-split (again)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Kelley Cook <kelleycook at yahoo dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:57:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [toplevel, gcc] Default to makeinfo --no-split (again)
On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 01:42 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
I'm afraid this might conflict with the "docs as HTML generation" patch
by Mike, which -- I'm afraid -- still wasn't approved
It was approved as I recall... DJ around May 15th as I recall...