This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: typo in i386.md
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:25:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: typo in i386.md
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><9F5F1EDA-29E8-11D8-9649-000A95A83B3C@apple.com>
Stuart Hastings writes:
> On Dec 5, 2003, at 6:10 PM, Roger Sayle wrote:
> > Hi Stuart,
> > On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Stuart Hastings wrote:
> >> This looks like a typo. I have a testcase that breaks it, but it's
> >> too
> >> large and optimizer-sensitive to make a good addition to DejaGnu.
> >> Usual bootstrap of C/C++/ObjC, make check on Darwin/x86.
> >> O.K. to commit ?
> > Ok for mainline. This looks obviously correct.
> > It looks like the same bug is also present on the 3.3 branch, so
> > I've Cc'd Gabriel in case he thinks its also suitable for 3.3.3.
> > In future remember to include a correctly formatted ChangeLog entry
> > with you patch submission. :>
> Mea Culpa. Here is the ChangeLog entry:
> 2003-12-08 Stuart Hastings <email@example.com>
> * config/i386/i386.md: Typo in split of fp-valued if_then_else.
backport for 3.3 branch approved in private mail from Gaby.