This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Myers' Effective STL "most vexing parse" warning
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Elliott Hughes <ehughes at bluearc dot com>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:42:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Myers' Effective STL "most vexing parse" warning
- References: <AD4480A509455343AEFACCC231BA850F17C9E6@ukexchange>
Elliott Hughes wrote:
Item 6 of Myers' "Effective STL" is about code like this simplification ofOne side observation: you have got an embarassing spelling problem:
Meyers, Scott Meyers!
the g++ test case g++.old-deja/g++.law/arm4.C: