This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] TREE_ADDRESSABLE versus ARRAY_TYPE
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:55:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] TREE_ADDRESSABLE versus ARRAY_TYPE
- References: <20040111205119.GH1964@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 09:51:19PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * tree.h (NONCONSTANT_ARRAY_REF): New flag.
I don't see the point of this. Why aren't you just setting
TREE_ADDRESSABLE for this case?