This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: <addr_expr <realpart_expr <x>>> ?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:40:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: <addr_expr <realpart_expr <x>>> ?
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20040109195337.A27275@redhat.com> <20040111011813.GA31726@redhat.com>
On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 20:18, Richard Henderson wrote:
> So, like, where did execute/20030910-1.c and the requirement
> that (&__real__ x) be well-formed come from?
Blech. What if we expanded COMPLEX_TYPE into vanilla COMPONENT_REFs?
So that __real__ x, is emitted as COMPONENT_REF <x, real>.
That would mean that we need to expand all the complex operations either
at gimplification time, or at parse time. But we would at least be able
to treat complex and structures similarly.