This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping patches which fix bugs for 3.4
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:03:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: ping patches which fix bugs for 3.4
- References: <0F729EE6-4481-11D8-B8A2-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
> PR 13335 (cse of sub-expressions of zero_extend/sign_extend
I can't approve it, but I think that this one looks right to me. Might
also solve some performance problems I had in the past.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>