This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 10776 II
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:26:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR 10776 II
- References: <20040110200349.GQ1964@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 09:03:49PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> This patch take care of it in easy way of splitting very large basic
> blocks. I don't think this will have important impact on perfomrance of
> something (there are no such blocks in SPEC build) and it cuts memory
> usage to 50MB and time to 99 seconds.
This seems like a decent idea. I'd like to know how it affects
fpppp from spec before applying it though.