This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] mc68060 code generation in libgcc
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:03:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] mc68060 code generation in libgcc
- References: <20031228171640.GA3876@linux-m68k.org>
Richard Zidlicky wrote:
+#if !defined(__mc68060__) && !defined(mc68060) && \
+ (defined (__mc68020__) || defined(mc68020) \
+ || defined(__mc68030__) || defined(mc68030) \
+ || defined(__mc68040__) || defined(mc68040) \
+ || defined(__mcpu32__) || defined(mcpu32))
This is OK. And Bernardo's suggested rewrite is OK.
Since this is effectively only one line of code, and since Bernardo is
rewriting it anways, we can accept this now without a copyright assignment.
The patch probably also has to go to GMP. longlong.h was originally
from GMP, and should be tracking GMP, though we don't actually maintain
it that way.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com