This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] added --with-cpu support form m68k-linux
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:55:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] added --with-cpu support form m68k-linux
- References: <20031228170620.GA3863@linux-m68k.org>
Richard Zidlicky wrote:
I hope you will consider this patches. Tested with gcc-3.4-20031210,
doesn't modify default value.
I don't see your name in the FSF copyright assignment list. We can't
accept more than about 10 lines of code from you without a copyright
assignment, and your 3 pending patches exceed that limit.
for info on how to get this process started.
The patch is OK, but can't be installed without a copyright assignment.
It would be nice if --with-cpu was supported for all m68k target instead
of just linux, but that is probably complicated because of historical
baggage, and at least this is a good start in that direction.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com