This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] ping testsuite fix for SPARC64, g++, g77, objc too?
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 06:27:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] ping testsuite fix for SPARC64, g++, g77, objc too?
- References: <3F85AAD8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F8680E9.email@example.com> <3FE9CD30.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3FFE37DA.email@example.com>
Jim Wilson wrote:
Andreas Tobler wrote:
+ setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 $ld_library_path
OK. I see Phil Edwards already approved a similar patch for libstdc++
back in October.
You didn't include a ChangeLog entry as is customary.
Maybe we should be documenting in comments which OS uses which
environment variables? 10 years from now it may be hard to figure out
whether we still need all of these environment variables set.
I will follow up with a mail on this LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 variable soon.
In the meantime I found out why _I_ need it and other sparcers don't.
At the moment give me some time to write the mail :)
Thanks for coming back on this.