This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.4 PATCH: Fix many Tru64 UNIX V4.0F libffi testsuite failures
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 22:36:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: 3.4 PATCH: Fix many Tru64 UNIX V4.0F libffi testsuite failures
- References: <16380.29235.103630.600473@xayide.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Rainer Orth wrote:
The float.c/float2.c test failures are already known (PR target/11398), and
the first three tests seem to fail on Tru64 UNIX V4.0F since printf doesn't
support %lld/%llu (it wouldn't be different from %ld/%lu anyway on that
Ok for mainline?
From my tests, yes. ppclinux, darwin, hppa & sol9 are ok.
Means no regression.
If other people see a problem, speak up!